Package binaries for NetBSD/sgimips 5.0 / pkgsrc-2008Q4

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild of pkgsrc-current started
on Nov 22 2008, so not quite pkgsrc-2008Q4 but of that vintage, done
on NetBSD/sgimips 5.0_BETA to

A total of 6.0GB of packages were uploaded, for a total of 6253

The source tree this was built from was updated Nov 22, 2008.

For the packages which are not machine-specific (should be the vast
majority), these packages should also be usable on other mips big-
endian ports.

I'll update to the pkgsrc-2008Q4 branch proper and continue building
that for now.

- Håvard