pkg_rolling-replace often gets into infinite loops for me

I've been trying to use pkg_rolling-replace to rebuild ALL my packages
when I update my NetBSD kernel version. Unfortunately, this always puts
pkg_rolling-replace into an infinite rebuilding loop. This time it's
rebuilding spamass-milter over and over. At other times it's been other
packages. What I did was:

pkg_info -e \*|xargs -n 1 sudo pkg_admin set rebuild=YES
sudo pkg_rolling-replace -suv

I asked on irc how to resolve this loop and their suggestion was to
hit ^C and then silence.

I've had this problem when rebuilding after another quarterly release
comes out, so it's not just my odd use of pkg_admin that triggers this.

Any help here?

Thanks.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd%twofifty.com@localhost