Re: printing with firefox3?

Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 07:33:12AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
>>
>> If that works for you I think it should be committed.
>
> I haven't tried the patch before, but your commit fixed the firefox3
> crash, while gtk2 was not compiled with cups.

Interesting - since the fix is in the cups library.  But it seems that
this init gets called even when gtk doesn't use cups to print.

> Thank you (Yorick & Greg) for the fix.
>
> Any chance to feed that back to the cups project?

I think Yorick is going to file a ticket with cups.  There are two
issues: one is that &data should be data, and the second is that even
when it is data it crashes.  We do not understand why.