Re: qemu build error on netbsd-5: can't find a register in class 'GENERAL_REGS' while reloading 'asm'

Hubert Feyrer wrote:

> [didn't my previous email go out?]
>
> On Wed, 17 Dec 2008, Adam Hoka wrote:
> > -.if !empty(MACHINE_PLATFORM:MNetBSD-4*)
> > +.if !empty(MACHINE_PLATFORM:MNetBSD-[4-9]*)
>
> That fixes the build, I've committed this, thanks!
>
> Unfortunately, keyboard mapping's completely fubar'd now - ~no key is
> where it should be, not even return. ISTR this used to work (tested:
> NetBSD 4.0_BETA2, 5.0_BETA)...
>

>   - Hubert

Good!

In fact I had this change in my local source since a couple of days,
I just couldnt test it because it failed at some later spot for me. :)

--
When in doubt, use brute force.

Adam Hoka <ahoka%NetBSD.org@localhost>
Adam Hoka <ahoka%MirBSD.de@localhost>