Re: qemu segfaulting on 5.99.5 x86_64

"compiles fine" means "compilation ends" and the binaries are installed, but
the compilation process presents a lot of different warnings. "Segmentation
fault (core dumped)" occurs at the very beginning of the binary execution (qemu
-hda disk.img -cdrom debian.iso -boot d). Unhappilly I'm at work by now, but
later I can send you a stacktrace.
best regards

--
Mandacarú Cascavel <mancasc%yahoo.com.br@localhost>
Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger