libtool on OpenSolaris

G'day,

I recently bootstrapped pkgsrc 2008Q3 on OpenSolaris (Indiana) 2008.11.
It's a beauty and works fine, out of the box, no issues. I was using
gcc, not Sun Studio.

However, libtool-base seems to have a minor problem passing incorrect
flags to the linker, specifically "--rpath" instead of "-rpath".
OpenSolaris 2008.11 comes with two ld, from SUNWtoo and from
SUNWbinutils (latter being GNU), both want "-rpath".

Workarounding by applying this diff to the installed bin/libtool seems
to fix the problem:

291c291
< hardcode_libdir_flag_spec="\${wl}--rpath \${wl}\$libdir"
---
> hardcode_libdir_flag_spec="\${wl}-rpath \${wl}\$libdir"

Can somebody with a similar system please verify/falsify? What would
be the best way to fix this in the libtool pkgsrc?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Riggs