[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Becoming MAINTAINER for pkgsrc/shells/osh?
> I do not remember seeing any mention of this in "The pkgsrc guide",
> but I could have missed it.
> Since I am the upstream developer/maintainer of osh, may I become
> the MAINTAINER for the pkgsrc/shells/osh package? It is currently
> assigned to pkgsrc-users%NetBSD.org@localhost .
> I am getting ready to submit a PR for a package update today or
> tomorrow and thought the MAINTAINER question was worth asking.
The main requirements:
- Be able to test on pkgsrc system.
- NetBSD as platform is not required, but you should be willing to adapt
the package as appropriate for NetBSD.
- Also be willing to work with other pkgsrc platforms, especially
- Usually be willing to work with end-users who submit problem reports.
- Don't upgrade the package to beta or testing versions (unless it is
specifically noted to be a testing package.)
- Usually be willing to submit changes, suggestions and improvements
upstream. (That will be easy for you :)
If you don't have commit access you can send diffs via a gnats PR or
contact a developer to work with.
Main Index |
Thread Index |