Re: devel/gmp on Darwin is not a happy builder

ld: duplicate symbol ___gmpz_abs in .libs/compat.o and .libs/assert.o
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
*** Error code 1

This has happened for some time, maybe a few weeks.
Any explanation ?

I bet it in inline functions causing the problem.   Darwin inline
handling is different.  I just tried a compile and I got a bunch

gmp.h:1608: warning: '__gnu_inline__' attribute directive ignored

I guess the problem only occurs for gcc-4.2. :)
I have changed patch-ac, so cvs update and try again.