Package binaries for NetBSD-5.0_BETA/i386 -current pkgsrc

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild on NetBSD-5.0_BETA/i386 with
a current pkgsrc to

A total of 8.1GB of packages were uploaded for a total of 7276

This pkgsrc build has been done on an updated 5.0_BETA system
(2008-11-05) and a current pkgsrc from the same day. It has been built
with all the shiny gnome and kde things. I will restart the bulk again
as we had many many updates to the GNOME packages by wiz. Thanks for
your work!

Please send-pr any problems, have a look at the bulk build reports and
find out what can be improved.

You can find the bulk report here: