Re: Heads up (Was Package binaries for Solaris)

>> that's pure luck. Have you actually tested all packages on older
>> Solarises?
> No *smiles* - this is just not possible.

I wonder if there is some way to really test such bulk builds. When I
started with pkgsrc on Solaris, I realized only after some time, that
the libcrypto was bogus, and that several applications weren't
working. If I remember correctly, sometimes they crashed immediately,
sometimes only when they actually used cryptographic functions.

Joern Clausen