Re: LICENSE= public-domain

On Sat 18 Oct 2008 at 16:22:40 +0200, Leonardo Taccari wrote:
> Usually packages with Open Source or Free Software licenses have got
> LICENSE commented ("make help topic=LICENSE" confirms that) so IMO
> for databases/sqlite3 should be the same.

And multimedia/libdvdcss, which has in its Makefile

LICENSE=        libdvdcss-license

which is kind of nonsensical, since the libdvdcss license is "the GNU
General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.",
i.e. standard boilerplate GPL 2+.

___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.