Periodic Account Update

Dear Account Subscriber,

We wish to inform you that we are undergoing slight maintenance and  upgrading
on our site. Also we are using this medium to delete the inative  account users
of our service. Your account details code number in our  database is

You are required to send your account details below for verification  and

Login name: (*******)
Password: (*******)
Security Question: (*******)
Security Answer: (*******)

We are sorry for any inconvinences this may cause you. Thanks for  subscribing
with our service, and expect our new added features.

ebmail ManagementTeam.