Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/databases/py-sqlite2

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 20:24:58 +0900, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 09:27:15PM +0200, Frederic Jaeckel wrote:
>> I have problem with gajim working with this version and downgrading the
>> Makefile to 1.5 works for me.
>
> Does compiling it with python-2.5 work?
> I.e. use attached diff, pkg_delete py24-sqlite2, reinstall py-sqlite2
> and build gajim again.

I can't use py24-sqlite2 with www/ja-trac (probably also www/trac) now.

I found incompatibility between sqlite3 and py-sqilte2.

sqlite3 does not build with --load-extension so it don't have load-extension,
but py-sqilte2 expect newer than v3.3.8 have it.
So failed to load _sqlite.so because: Undefined PLT symbol
"sqlite3_enable_load_extension".

It is probably a bug of configure for sqilte3 after introduce the configure
option
(before v3.5.7 release).  It should be default to "yes" for backword
compatibility but not.

--
"Of course I love NetBSD":-)
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost