Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 3.1 / pkgsrc-2008Q2

Hi,

I've uploaded the results of a bulk rebuild for NetBSD/alpha

   ftp://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/alpha/3.1_2008Q2/

A total of 6.6GB of packages were uploaded.

Following our policy for retention of old binary packages, the
3.0_2007Q3 packages for this platform will be removed, since we
keep only at most two sets of binaries for each os-version /
architecture, and even though 3.1 isn't 3.0, it's "close enough".
The NetBSD/alpha 2.1 binary packages also have an uncertain
future, since NetBSD 2.1 as the base OS is no longer supported.

The source tree this was built from was updated 26 Jul 2008, and
the packages were built on a system running 3.1_STABLE.

I'll continue building for NetBSD/alpha 3.1 along the 2008Q2
pkgsrc branch.

Regards,

- Håvard