Re: Need help with updating wip/mixxx

* Adam Hoka <adam.hoka%gmail.com@localhost> [Tue, 26 Aug 2008 02:07:05 +0200]:
raymond.meyer%rambler.ru@localhost wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to update pkgsrc-wip package and I need some help.
The
package
> is mixxx, which is a DJing software, I'm trying to update it to
version
> 1.6.0, the package uses scons for compiling source files. So first
question -
> how do I modify pkgsrc Makefile to use scons?

Try looking at
devel/nsis
audio/csound5

They use scons, but it seems they do it in an ad hoc way. :)

Also try grepping to scons in pkgsrc.

Thanks for the pointers, I've modified mixxx/Makefile, but I'm still having problems. Scons can't find header and library files that are buildlinked for this package. Anyone knows how to set scons environment so that it can find those files?