Re: How to change mail/thunderbird date format?

On Fri 22 Aug 2008 at 02:50:05 +0200, Christian Biere wrote:
> DIY with LD_PRELOAD. See attached source code. I leave it up to the
> reader implementing handling of all formats. For Thunderbird, you
> probably only need %c, %X and %x.

Clever! I'll try that since it seems to work (gcc told me to add -fPIC;
probably amd64-related).

Small sources like this, I usually start with

# /*
cc -W -Wall -Wformat -Wshadow -shared -fPIC -DDEBUG strftime_override.c  -o

to compile them by typing their name.

\X/ rhialto/at/        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.