[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
Re: Wyrd broken on alpha
Martin Husemann writes:
- On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 08:35:25PM +0200, Christian A. Mongeau Ospina wrote:
- > I requested to the SysAdmin at http://freeshell.org if it was
- > possible to have Wyrd installed on our system. He told me that he
- > tried to install it but seems to be broken on alpha.
- Does anyone know if lang/ocaml works on alpha?
It appears to build, but it fails on installation.. (I built it
trying to reproduce Christian's error.)
The bit of the ''make install'' output showing the error.
if test -d /usr/pkg/man/man3; then : ; else mkdir -p /usr/pkg/man/man3; fi
/usr/bin/install -c -o root -g wheel -m 444 stdlib_man/* /usr/pkg/man/man3
install: stdlib_man/*: stat: No such file or directory
gmake: *** [install] Error 1
gmake: Leaving directory
gmake: *** [install] Error 2
I haven't looked into it any further..
I would gladly provide access to one of my alpha build machines
if someone wants to spend more time debugging it.. (or anything
else in the pkgsrc tree.)
Eric Schnoebelen eric%cirr.com@localhost
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Main Index |
Thread Index |