Re: RoundCube Webmail and encoding

Hello,

Le Ven 25 juillet 2008 3:49, Amitai Schlair a écrit :
> On Jul 11, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Amitai Schlair wrote:
>
>> On May 14, 2008, at 8:34 AM, Joel CARNAT wrote:
>>
>>> I've just installed roundcube (on NetBSD 4.0).
>>> It seems it can't display emails that are not UTF-8 encoded.
>>> And even for those email, some parts (like From, To ...) are not
>>> displayed.
>>
>> I'm getting the same thing now. Non-UTF-8 messages give "(no
>> subject)" in the message lists, other fields are blank, and trying
>> to display one shows a blank body -- though if I have it display the
>> message source, it's all there.
>>
>> This is with roundcube-0.1.1 on NetBSD 4.0, from a /usr/pkg freshly
>> updated yesterday, and config files newly generated using the
>> roundcube installer.
>
> I've tried updating to 0.2-alpha -- it's no less alpha than 0.1.1 --
> and the problem goes away. Here's my diff to mail/roundcube:
>
> http://netbsd.schmonz.com/patches/roundcube.diff
>
> This includes a bunch of little diffs to let us do PKG_SYSCONFDIR
> again, which has been sent upstream:
>
> http://trac.roundcube.net/ticket/1485215
>
> And here's what changed in RoundCube 0.2-alpha:
>
> http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
>
> Joel, does this fix things for you as well?

Yep, at least regarding the encoding issue.

I have a weird behaviour regarding replies : it does not seem to take the
whole mail in the reply. I haven't checked it much yet but trying to reply
to this email with RC chunked half the mail content.

I'll check if that happened before or not.

Regards,
     Jo