Alternate way to submit new ports

Hi all,

Ok, so I'm a newbie. Go easy. Having recently decided upon pkgsrc for my third party package needs on Mac OS X, I have ported the following Perl5 modules I require for my development environment to the pkgsrc environment.

Having so many new ports that depend upon each other, and not yet being in tree, sending in each one as per the pkgsrc documentation via send bug doesn't seem to be the best way IMHO, as I can see developers complaining that "this port depends on a non existent port".. blah..blah.

Is there another way that somebody would like to take these off my hands?

Existing
-------------
devel/p5-Test-Harness -> Modified to ver 3.10

(Yes I'll contact the maintainer about this one.)

New
----------
devel/p5-Class-ISA
devel/p5-Module-Load
devel/p5-Module-Loaded
devel/p5-Tie-Sub

graphics/p5-Color-Calc
graphics/p5-Color-Library
graphics/p5-Graphics-ColorName
graphics/p5-Graphics-ColorName-WWW

security/p5-Authen-Captcha
security/p5-GD-SecurityImage
security/p5-GD-SecurityImage-AC

textproc/p5-PDF-Writer
textproc/p5-Lingua-PT-Stemmer
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Fr
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-It
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Ru
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Snowball-Da
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Snowball-No
textproc/p5-Lingua-Stem-Snowball-Se
textproc/p5-Search-QueryParser
textproc/p5-Text-German

www/p5-Apache-HTpasswd
www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-Authentication
www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-FillInForm
www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-Redirect
www/p5-CGI-Application-Plugin-Session
www/p5-HTML-Highlight
www/p5-HTML-TagCloud