Re: graphics/gle won't build -- can't find glut

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Steven M. Bellovin
<smb%cs.columbia.edu@localhost> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 May 2008 15:43:17 +0200
>
> "Daniel Horecki" <shinden%linux.pl@localhost> wrote:
>

>  > >

> > >  Don't know if it's that case, but try to add pthreads things to gle
>  > >  Makefile. In ${WRKSRC}/config.log should be mention of this.
>  > >
>  > >  Daniel
>  > >
>  > >  --
>  > >  Daniel Horecki
>  > >  http://morr.pl
>  > >
>  >
>  > Yes, that's pthreads problem. Mesa is linked with pthreads, while gle
>  > doesn't use that. With attached diff I can build successful.
>  >
>  It didn't work for me.  I've put the config log at
>  http://www.machshav.com/~smb/gle-config.log
>
>  Do I need to rebuild something else first, like glut, perhaps with
>  similar changes?

Could be. There is PR on this:
http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=38503

But lately I have setup DRI on my lap and I have defined
PKG_OPTIONS.MesaLib+=dri...
And I'm using wip/Mesa*, but that doesn't seems to be problem, because
that version was imported from wip to pkgsrc.
TODO file in graphics/MesaLib mention patch. Can you try apply that?

Daniel

--
Daniel Horecki
http://morr.pl