Re: How to install from pkgsrc cleanly ?

Hi, .. we NetBSD wiki contain a tutorial doing it on 4.0 REl, personally i'm using xorg-modular on my ibm Thinkpad t43 with a ATI card.

The link is:

I't are in spanish language, but no problem with these.

TIP: You don't must have  Xfree86 installed on the machine tat you want xorg, it  must be unselect from the installation program.