Re: How to install X.org from pkgsrc cleanly ?

Hi, .. we NetBSD wiki contain a tutorial doing it on 4.0 REl, personally i'm using xorg-modular on my ibm Thinkpad t43 with a ATI card.

The link is: http://wiki.netbsd.org.mx/index.php/HOWTO:_Instalando_modular-xorg_desde_pkgsrc

I't are in spanish language, but no problem with these.

http://wiki.netbsd.se/How_to_install_modular_Xorg

TIP: You don't must have  Xfree86 installed on the machine tat you want xorg, it  must be unselect from the installation program.

Regards.