ANNONCE: BlackMouse Linux release candidate 3

Hi, all,

I create third release candidate of BlackMouse Linux. You can download
iso on http://download.blackmouse.biz/blackmouse-1.5.0-adam/iso/.
It's Linux+ edition so there is Smart Server and Light Desktop in one
install CD. It will be publish with Linux+ magazine for Great Britain,
Poland, France, Spain and for Czech Republic.

For more info please see http://linux.blackmouse.biz. As main
information, this distribution is based on Slackware and pkgsrc like
DracoLinux.

If you want to help us, you will be welcome ! :)

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz  hash.webjet.cz   mcbig.webjet.cz
IM:mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost