ANNONCE: BlackMouse Linux release candidate 3

Hi, all,

I create third release candidate of BlackMouse Linux. You can download
iso on
It's Linux+ edition so there is Smart Server and Light Desktop in one
install CD. It will be publish with Linux+ magazine for Great Britain,
Poland, France, Spain and for Czech Republic.

For more info please see As main
information, this distribution is based on Slackware and pkgsrc like

If you want to help us, you will be welcome ! :)

Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)