Package binaries for NetBSD/alpha 4.0_RC5 / pkgsrc-2007Q4

I've uploaded the new files in the results of a bulk build for
NetBSD/alpha 4.0 (build on 4.0_RC5) to

A total of 4.7GB of packages were uploaded, since this was the
first result for this branch.  Actually, I cheated, and started
December 30, 2007, and will thus start a new rebuild, but the
lacking stability of my build host has postponed the build result.

As mentioned above, the source tree this was built from was
updated December 30, 2007.

- Håvard