Re: maxima 5.14.0

On 28/01/2008, Aleksej Saushev <asau%inbox.ru@localhost> wrote:
>   Hi!
>
> "Chavdar Ivanov" <ci4ic4%gmail.com@localhost> writes:
>
> > I noticed maxima has been updated to 5.14.0. It would be nice if,
> > perhaps using the options framework, one could choose SBCL in place of
> > CLISP.
>
> Done.

Tested fine here.

I only get:

Maxima 5.14.0 http://maxima.sourceforge.net
Using Lisp SBCL 1.0.13
Distributed under the GNU Public License. See the file COPYING.
Dedicated to the memory of William Schelter.
The function bug_report() provides bug reporting information.
(%i1) jfa: starting server on port 4008

debugger invoked on a SIMPLE-ERROR: Maximum error nesting depth exceeded
fatal error encountered in SBCL pid 25219:
%PRIMITIVE HALT called; the party is over.

Welcome to LDB, a low-level debugger for the Lisp runtime environment.
ldb>

on exit of xmaxima. The nesting depth error is supposed to be cured by
a patch to
src/runtime/interrupt.h in sbcl source directory (MAX_INTERRUPTS to
2048), but it didn't cut it for me. No big deal anyway.

> Thanks to <reinoud> and <wiz> for review and help.
>

> --
> CKOPO CE3OH...

/dev/random says:
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014