Re: Vncserver auto startup

On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 06:52:17 -0600
"Nguyen, Son N." <> wrote:

> I included my PATH but it did not work.
> An other solution, which I use it now, is that automatic login and
> start the cmd.
Invoke a shell script instead of a single command.  Send stdout and
stderr to some file before invoking vncsever -- that should help
diagnose the problem.  Also, test your solution via the 'batch' or
'cron' commands; that will let it start up in an environment much more
like boot-time.

                --Steve Bellovin,