Re: Python 2.5 ?

On 14/01/2008, Tobias Nygren <tnn%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 09:58:15 +0100
> Geert Hendrickx <ghen%telenet.be@localhost> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Python 2.5 has been out for more than a year now (2.5 released in September
> > 2006, 2.5.1 released in April 2007).  Are there plans to import it in
> > pkgsrc?
> > Any problems due to which it has not been imported so far?

It's in wip. Compiles cleanly. Quite a few errors running 'make test', though.

> >       Geert
>
> ... and why do we have Python 2.0? Is anyone still using that?
> It's nice to give users time to transition and all, but Python 2.0 was
> released 7 years ago.

/dev/random says:
        I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014