pkgsrc and Darwin

As far as I know the complete operating system, Darwin, has not been
available with any installer or binaries for a couple years. (Source
releases are still done, but no real community to provide or support a
usable open source operating system.)

It looks like all the packaging systems for Darwin also no longer exist or
are very out-of-date (or have become Mac OS X only).

So it looks like pkgsrc is the only packaging system that is available and
still works on Darwin.

Anyone here still using Darwin with pkgsrc? What version of Darwin?

  Jeremy C. Reed

p.s. I brought this up because it was discussed on the Darwin OS list and
I suggested pkgsrc and the original poster tried it and found it was the
only one that worked.