Re: pbulk resolving stage ALWAYS failes

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 11:08:21PM +0200, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:
 >> pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency dar-[0-9]* of package
 >> sarab-0.2.2nb1

> This looks like a bug in your code, works fine here.
There is no MY code here. This what I downloaded from YOUR CVS ;)

 >> pbulk-resolve: No match found for dependency qca2-ossl>=2.0.0beta3
 >> of package psi-0.11nb1
> This I complained about already.
As a pbulk maintainer you should not even be aware about this
particular problem. Your pbulk should just mark this PARTICULAR
package as broken with some logs from presolve.log and continue
building the rest packages.

As a person that have no write access to pkgsrc CVS and run pbulk for
MY OWN needs I whould prefer exactly this behaviour.
I need neither psi nor qca2-ossl and don't want to hack pkgsrc every time
it has resolving issues in ONE of their 9500 packages.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.