Re: xprompt

On 19/12/2007, Jeremy C. Reed <reed%reedmedia.net@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2007, Steve O'Hara-Smith wrote:
>
> >       Is there anything similar to xprompt in pkgsrc ?
>

> If you need just a choice button, maybe x11/xmessage will work.
>
> Or use x11/xdialog which is a X-based drop-in for curses "dialog" and
> maybe with --inputbox.
>
> By the way, do you have a URL for the official location for xprompt?

I got it from
http://hpux.cs.utah.edu/ftp/hpux/X11/Misc/xprompt-1.4/xprompt-1.4.src-11.00.tar.gz
.

Moving Imakefile.cln to Imakefile allowed me to compile (with some
warning messages, modular-xorg-server-1.3.0.0nb2). It works, but I do
not see any echo in the input field and Return does not complete the
command - one has to click on the window. The string input is
displayed, however.

>   Jeremy C. Reed

Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014