Steel Bank Common Lisp

Attached is a patch to get sbcl to 1.0.12. There are a few issues:

1. I have lost the ability to bootstrap sbcl using clisp. This used to
work some times ago - over a year, I guess, but don't remember the
last time I did this. Now I have to do it using the older version of
sbcl itself. This is fine, but in theory some binary incompatibility
in future may prevent doing it. The log of the attempt is attached, if
anyone is interested. My (limited) understanding is that on i386 this
is the only clean bootstrap option (the latest CMU-CL binary for
NetBSD is for 1.5.2 or something...). I couldn't bootstrap sbcl-1.0.11
using clisp either.

2. The PLIST contains the files installed with the documentation. The
latter is done manually in work/sbcl-1.0.12/doc using gmake and a full
texlive installation. I guess it would be an overkill to make it a
dependency...

3. sh run-tests.sh in the tests directory returns quite a few errors;
I don't know how significant are they (well, slime works, so it should
be OK overall!).

This is on -current from yesterday, if it matters (probably not).

It's not TRT, but maybe useful to someone; I haven't send-pr, as it is too raw.
/dev/random says:
        I Have To Stop Now, My Finders Are Getting Hoarse!
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014