Re: clisp problem

On 02/12/2007, Bernd Ernesti <netbsd%lists.veego.de@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 02, 2007 at 11:51:57AM +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > I never got any feedback about the following...
>
> Rebuild cslip, see PR/37304.

Well, my message was almost a month earlier; my problem is that I
assume I am doing something wrong and do not send-pr unless I am
absolutely certain... Messages to the lists often go unanswered, which
is understandable.  I also subscribe to pkgsrc-changes, not to
pkgsrc-bugs, that's why I didn't see it.

Thanks for pointing this out.

> Bernd

/dev/random says:
        Remember, UNIX spelled backwards is XINU.
Chavdar Ivanov   | Talbot Way, Small Heath Business Park
Delcam UK        | Birmingham B10 0HJ, United Kingdom
Customer Support | (+44)121-6831014