Re: Can we get mail/spamprobe updated?

On Oct 25, 2007, at 05:12, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

I'd also add options for the new PNG and JPEG scanning support (see attach).
I'll run with the new version for a few days before committing this.

  Great!  Thanks....

Regarding patch-aa: apparantly it was added to fix building with gcc4. As I'm running NetBSD 4.x (with gcc3), can anyone else verify whether it builds with
gcc4 without patch-aa?

I'm running netbsd-4 (4.0_RC2, now 4.0_RC3), using gcc 4.1.2. It worked fine for me.

             - Chris