Re: Checksum SHA1 mismatch for firefox-2.0.0.7-source.tar.bz2

Kenneth Freidank wrote:
Build of firefox 2.0.0.7 fails during checksum of source tar file. I think the source is now in a format different thatn what pkgsrc can handle.

One of the source file distribution sites has a bad tar file. I went to the mozilla site and downloaded the tar file myself, and everything is working.

Pay heed to the machine when it tells you something is wrong.