Re: looking for packages for NetBSD/i386 4.0 or -current built usingmodular X.org

I wish there were; I posted a similar message about a month ago with no
replies.  It would be nice if the default bulk builds were changed to
modular X.org (and better yet, shipped on the ISOs) but I don't expect that
to happen any time soon.  Change is glacial around here, except when it
isn't...

I have the packages I built then (netbsd-4.0_RC1, pkgsrc 2007Q2, i386), but
that's probably not terribly useful to you since I don't have QT, and I am
not hosting a public repository.

Andrew

<Pine.NEB.4.64.0710110603360.12353%glacier.reedmedia.net@localhost>, Jeremy C.