[HEADS-UP] Binary bootstrap kits on ftp.NetBSD.org are about to disappear

Hi,

if nobody objects within 7 days, I will remove all the binary bootstrap
kits for which we don't also have binary packages, since I don't see any
use for them. It's like shipping a kernel without any userland available
_anywhere_.

Binary bootstrap kits are meant to be used for installing binary
packages. But if there are no binary packages available, you have to
build the packages from source, and why should you need a binary
bootstrap kit in that case anyway?

I will also remove bootstrap-kit-20041008.tgz, which is a minimal pkgsrc
version to create an outdated bootstrap kit.

Roland