problem with BUILDLINK_PREFIX.package on Linux

Hi,

i don't know why, but i have problems with BUILDLINK_*_.${_pkg_}
variable in Makefiles. I have some problems with openssl, so i found,
that the problem is in that Makefiles don't work right for me.

I have current version of pkgsrc, mk/* without any modification and
current bmake, for example, in security/qca-tls:

ondra@jim:/usr/pkgsrc/security/qca-tls$ bmake show-var
VARNAME=BUILDLINK_PACKAGES
openssl qt3-tools qt3-libs glu MesaLib mng jpeg lcms png libXcursor
libXfixes fixesproto libXft fontconfig iconv zlib expat freetype2
libXrender renderproto libXmu libXt libSM libICE libXrandr randrproto
libXinerama libXext xextproto inputproto xineramaproto libX11 kbproto
libXau libXdmcp xproto pthread

ondra@jim:/usr/pkgsrc/security/qca-tls$ bmake show-var
VARNAME=BUILDLINK_DEPENDS openssl qt3-libs qt3-tools

but
bmake show-var VARNAME=SSLBASE
(_empty line_)

SSLBASE would be ${BUILDLINK_PREFIX.openssl}
i test this variables in many packges by CONFIGURE_ARGS or
CONFIGURE_ENVS or any other, wher it's possible, and still nothing :(

I don't know when this problem starts, in my opinion one, two, three
weeks ago ?

Do you someone know, when can i find the problem ?
Thanks a lot.

--
Ondrej Tuma

   Www: www.blackmouse.biz, mcbig.webjet.cz