Re: net-snmp on DragonFly fix?

On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> PR numbers 36978, 36981, 36982 have fixes for net-snmp on DragonFly; can
> these be committed?  I know there's a freeze on, but these are bug fixes.
>
> The last bulk build I did had net-snmp as breaking the most other packages
> (20), so correcting this would be very helpful.

The net-snmp patch for 36978 built for me on DragonFly 1.10.1-RELEASE. It
appears to be DragonFly specific and shouldn't affect any other platforms.
I don't think it will break 1.8 but didn't check. (I see joerg's bulk
builds are for 1.8.)

36981 is an upgrade of the pciutils package. I think pciutils is a leaf,
but didn't check.

36982 is for smartmontools. I think this is a leaf package, but didn't
check. It also needed ONLY_FOR_PLATFORM updated. With this patch, it built
and packaged fine on DragonFly 1.10.1-RELEASE. I didn't run it nor did I
test on other platforms.

I cc'd this to the three maintainers for these three PRs.

  Jeremy C. Reed