Re: djbdns/dnscache extgernal IP

Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:

> But seriously, given that the OP had problems with the configuration, it
> is not that bad an idea.

As the djbdns-run package maintainer, I can offer similar advice myself:
if all else fails, use djbdns without djbdns-run, and follow DJB's
standard instructions for configuring DNS services. But my instinct is
to figure out why the answer to the OP's question was hard for him to
find, then figure out how to make it easier. (I'd welcome suggestions on
this point, as I happen to know a little too much about the qmail-run
and djbdns-run rc.d scripts.)

BTW, everyone should switch to qmail already. :-)

- Amitai