pkgsrc on Solaris 10

I just to thank you guys for pkgsrc.

I'm a BSD user, maintaining a hand of Solaris boxes. I really missed
the BSD way of doing things.

I can tell you that pkgsrc-2007Q2 is working great on Solaris 10. For
those that may be reading this now, or in the future, watch the
following:

* pkgsrc was installed from source. The bootstrap works fine.

* Update your /usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.la
   More about that here: http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5073150

* The GCC that comes in pkgsrc (2.95.3) didn't work for me. It has
bugs (fixed in gcc 4, not 3) and after fixing them, it triggered some
problems building db4. I'm using SUNWgcc (3.4.3) instead.

Hope this can help someone and save him/her time.

--
Gerardo Santana
"Between individuals, as between nations, respect for the rights of