My recent pkgsrc update requests

Hi,
I was sent two pkgsrc update requests which links below:
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/07/23/0001.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2007/08/11/0004.html
First link is about xorp 1.4 package which it is in doc/TODO list.
Second link is about correction request related to misc/ipbt and
sysutils/xraidadmin packages.
Is there anyone interested in those requests? Where should I send that
kind of requests? Did I send them wrong list? If yes, where should I
send them? (pkgsrc-bugs for example)

I also imported fcrackzip package, but I didn't send yet. What should I
do if wanted to add this package to pkgsrc?

Thanks,

Mustafa Dogan
dogan%politics.ankara.edu.tr@localhost