RE: Quake and CD audio broken on Slackware Lunix 10.2 (kludge included)

Haai,

On Thu, July 19, 2007 06:44, Ross Cameron wrote:
> On 18/07/07, De Zeurkous <zeurkous%nichten.info@localhost> wrote:
>>[snip]
>
> Shot,.. thanks for the patch I've been irritated by this for ages,...

You're welcome :)

> but I'll admit I've been to lazy to fix it myself.

Meh, it took the cascade failure of my main gaming systems for me to do it...

> Please refer to the OS as either Linux or GNU/Linux,....

As for Slackware, BSD/Lunix would perhaps be more appropriate. Anyway,
I've been forced to use Lunix for just a little while longer than
practical, so please forgive me my expressions of frustration with it...

>  LUnix is
> a UNIX clone/port for the Commodore64 / Commodore128 home-computer.
>                   LUnix = Little Unix for C64/C128

Exactly. However, 'Lunix' != 'LUnix'.

Baai,

De Zeurkous