Re: Problems with security/PAM on Slackware Linux 11.0 using pkgsrc-2007Q2

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 00:10:35 +0200
Ondrej Tuma <pkgsrc%blackmouse.biz@localhost> wrote:

> There are problems with db4 on many packages, so try to install this
> blackmouse(slackware) package:
> http://linux.blackmouse.biz/pub/blackmouse-current/i586/base/db1-1.85-i586-1.tgz

I did so and it built just fine after I deinstalled openpam and commented out
my PAM_DEFAULT line in mk.conf.  The package also allowed me to update rpm,
which had also been failing due to db issues.

category.  I didn't mention the problems with db4 in general, only in regard to
this particular package.

- Dave V.