Re: gnash doesn't build (was: CVS commit: pkgsrc/multimedia/gnash)

On Sun, Jun 17, 2007 at 11:26:39AM +0200, Bernd Ernesti wrote:
> Something is wrong with this update.
> First I get the following 'errors' while runing the configure:
>
> checking for zlib.h header using pkg-config... gnome-config: not found
> gnome-config: not found
> gnome-config: not found
> gnome-config: not found
> not found

"gnome-config: not found" problems are always red herrings.
You can ignore them.

> ld: cannot find -lavcodec
> *** Error code 1

It seems that you have ffmpeg installed and the configure script finds
it, even though it's not buildlinked.

I added a CONFIGURE_ARGS line to gnash's Makefile that should fix the
problem.
 Thomas