Re: NetBSD pkgsrc and ap2-auth-pam stuff

Hi Asmodehn,

On Thu, 2007-06-07 at 12:05 +0200, Asmodehn Shade wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I m writing to you as I am interested in using ap2-auth-pam in a
> "production" server ;), Although its more a personal server :-p
>
> Anyway I wondered if it was working fine or not since it is in
> pkgsrc/wip for a long time now ;) why it is not in pkgsrc/www ? is
> there any particualr reason ?

Though I had not used it extensively, I never ever experienced any
problems with it. It is in pkgsrc-wip because I did not have a CVS
account at the time I made a package and simply noone reviewed and
import it. I can do so, unless anyone objects.

> I have a NIS setup on my machine so if you are interested in  it I can
> get it and tell you if it is working fine with a simple NIS setup.

Please do report in case you experience any trouble.

Kind regards,