x11-links on SPARC Solaris 10

Hi, the package that creates x11-links on SPARC Solaris does not include all the necessary links. I was compiling x11/kdebase3 and it failed with the following error:

ld: fatal: library -lXau: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to .libs/
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
gmake[3]: *** [] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/opt/pkg.obj/x11/kdebase3/work.ultra10/kdebase-3.5.7/ksmserver'

I looked under /opt/pkg/share/x11-links/lib and there were no symbolic links to /usr/openwin/lib/ files.

So creating symbolic links by hand to /usr/openwin/lib/{,} under

fixed the compilation problem.

My question is: do I need to submit a PR or will the mainainer of x11-links package fix the issue after reading this email?