Re: building packages for other NetBSD releases

Matthias Scheler --> pkgsrc-users (2007-05-31 12:56:38 +0100):
[...]
> That's because pre newlock2 branch "libpthread" doesn't work with a
> NetBSD-current kernel any more. You will need "libpthread" from
> NetBSD-curren in the sandbox. Try copying it to e.g. "/usr/local/lib"
> and add "/usr/local/lib" to "/etc/ld.so.conf" in the sandbox. If you
> run "ldd /usr/sbin/named" it should use the "libpthread" in that
> directory.

But then I also need a current libc in the sandbox, otherwise I get
undefined PLT symbols (_lwp_unpark_all)...

Hmm, it seems that pkg_comp doesn't handle such a situation, does it?
Has anybody tried to build an OpenLDAP package using pkg_comp on a
newlock2 system in a pre-newlock2 sandbox?

Regards, Jukka

--
bashian roulette:
$ ((RANDOM%6)) || rm -rf ~