ap2-perl, apr0 and threading problem on FreeBSD

I'm trying to setup wtf-tracker.sourceforge.net (not in pkgsrc). I added
the following packages to pkgchk.conf:

lang/perl5
www/apache2
www/ap2-perl
databases/p5-Apache-DBI
math/p5-Spreadsheet-WriteExcel
www/p5-libapreq2
www/p5-HTML-Template
databases/mysql5-server
devel/bugzilla

It compiles fine and apache2 starts but when I Include wtf config file
from httpd.conf, the httpd process crashes on startup in libpthread.so.
The last function from pkg is apr_stat and the crash happens at line

    return errno;

I rebuilt everything with CFLAGS=-pthread and it solved the problem.
PKG_OPTIONS.perl=-thread also helped. I sticked to the latter.

Is it a known problem? Any plans to make it work at least with default
flags?

PS it most likely doesn't matter but I running it in a jail with
FreeBSD base system mounted with mount_nullfs command.
--
Alexander Nasonov
http://nasonov.blogspot.com

Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it
is stored than to anything on which it is poured. -- Mark Twain --

This quote is generated by:
        /usr/pkg/bin/curl -L http://tinyurl.com/veusy         \
          | sed -e 's/^document\.write(.//' -e 's/.);$/ --/'  \
                -e 's/<[^>]*>//g' -e 's/^More quotes from //' \