don't know how to make x11

Hi,

last days, i get error messages with bulk build like this:

=> Verifying bulk-install for ../../devel/cscope
bmake: don't know how to make x11. Stop

here is full log:
http://linux.blackmouse.biz/pub/blackmouse-current/i686/pkgstat/20070524.0732/editors/vim-gtk2/.broken.html

is this pkgsrc error or my error ? do you know, where could be
problem ?? part of my mk.conf:

PKG_DEVELOPER?  =yes
ALLOW_VULNERABLE_PACKAGES= yes

X11_TYPE=                   xorg
#X11_TYPE=                  modular
RSSH_SFTP_SERVER_PATH=      /usr/pkg/libexec
MPLAYER_ENABLE_RUNTIME_CPU_DETECTION= NO

LOWER_VENDOR=               blackmouse
LOWER_ARCH=                 i686
CFLAGS+=                    -O2 -mtune=i686 -mcpu=i686

PKG_APACHE_DEFAULT=         apache2
#PHP_VERSION_DEFAULT=       4
PYTHON_VERSION_DEFAULT=     24
MYSQL_VERSION_DEFAULT=      50
USE_PAM=                    yes
SASL_DBTYPE=           berkeley
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=       cups inet6 -ldap

thanks for yours ideas

--
Ondřej Tůma

Unix-like system is the best operation system from the top of the world.
I'm lucky BSD and linux user. :) Use unix-like, be free. :)

www.blackmouse.biz                                        hash.webjet.cz
ICQ: 107760454       JABBER: mcbig%jabber.cz@localhost      MSN:
ondra.tu%atlas.cz@localhost