Package Update Submission Process

   I have updated the finance/kmymoney2 package to 0.8.6, as
requested in doc/TODO, it passes pkglint, and it builds/installs/deinstalls
cleanly on my NetBSD/amd64-current box. What is the best way to
contribute the package changes and actually get them reviewed and/or
committed? I can go through pkgsrc-wip, if need be; I have a sourceforge
account.

   Thanks.

                                        Gary Duzan