Re: devel/gmp on Solaris9

Mehul N. Sanghvi said the following on 5/14/2007 11:28 AM:

'allo,

Does anyone have devel/gmp built on Solaris/SPARC ? gcc34 depends on gmp, but apparently it seems to be failing in the configure script due to g++ error.

cheers,

    mehul

The configure script for gmp seems to fail if I have --enable-cxx set. I am assuming this gets set because I want to build GCC with C++ support. Someone must have this working already, no ? :)

cheers,

    mehul

--
Mehul N. Sanghvi